Make A Donation
There are many ways to give to Susan G. Komen Tulsa. We accept all types of donations from cash, donated goods or even services and time.
- Donate Online
- Host a Fundraiser
- Give at Work
Komen Tulsa invests 75 percent of net funds raised to support vital local breast services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to research toward finding the cures. It may be your donation that pushes us past a major turning point in discovering the cures. On behalf of the women who will be diagnosed this year, next year and in the decade ahead, we urge you to do as much as you can as soon as you can. You can rest assured we will put your contribution to good use.
If you have interest in donating to Komen Tulsa and have some questions about where to start , please contact us at 918-392-2745 or email@example.com.
Gifts to Susan G. Komen Tulsa may be made by check and sent to:
1560 E. 21st Street, Suite 202
Tulsa, OK 84114